When Wicked Uncle Toys asked if we’d like to review their website, we couldn’t wait to have a look! There’s so much choice for every child, from baby to teen. I made a couple of purchases for the girls;
The Human Body Science Kit (Read review here: WickedUncle.co.uk – Online Toy Shop and Product Review ) and this amazing pre-filled stocking!
At just £20 it would make the perfect stocking to wake up to on Christmas morning. Wicked Uncle Toys have a choice of a Snowman or Santa Stocking, each with slightly different contents.
I chose the Santa Stocking, which contains:
- The Horrible Histories Loathsome Letter Writing Pack, perfect for writing those ‘Thank you’ letters.
- A test tube of Magic Snow. Just add water.
- A bouncy ball of the World.
- A silver slinky, which brought back some childhood memories!
- A Trick & Stunt YoYo, with flashing lights.
- A What on Earth Wall Book, with a magnifying card to read. There’s so much detail in this book. I can see this being used over and over again for homework.
- Some rather cool Spy Glasses with mirrored sides, allowing you to see what’s going on behind you….. Wonder what that naughty Elf is up to?!
- And a chocolate Christmas Tree. Yum!
The stocking itself is a lovely size and there’s even a little room, to add any extra treats of your own!
As Elfie, our Elf on the Shelf is back again this year, I thought it only fair he brought the stocking…. and the girls loved it!
We were gifted a £40 voucher, from Wicked Uncle Toys, for the purpose of a review. However, we chose which products we wished to purchase via their website and all words and opinions are our own.